- Work close to home in Marsden Park, North-West Sydney
- Competitive Salary package commensurate with experience
- Flexible working environment including additional 2 days 'Actron' leave
Because of our commitment to customer satisfaction, ActronAir has grown into an industry leader. We’re searching for someone who shares our values to join our Manufacturing Engineering team to help take our customer focused approach to new heights.
ActronAir is an Australian owned Manufacturer and Distributor of Air Conditioning products that has enjoyed consistent growth over the company's 35-year operation. Our success is largely accredited to placing a high value on people underpinned by a culture of Continuous Improvement, Customer Focus and Achievement through a One Team approach.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
The Manufacturing Engineer has the overall responsibility and accountability to ensure that at a technical level, product Test Station development projects are delivered on time and support the product development pipeline that they will run alongside. Test equpiment must meet all necessary standards and be user-friendly to deliver required Product Quality & compliance.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Manufacturing Engineering team by technically managing and driving Test Equipment processes through projects. ActronAir projects are typically multi-disciplinary and complex in nature and the role will be accountable for controlling all of the technical elements associated with final product Testing.
The Manufacturing Engineer responsible for Electrical & Controls will provide technical leadership, planning and training to the team to achieve desired outcomes. They must also be committed to safe working practices, contribute to continuous improvement initiatives, and possess good troubleshooting and communication skills.
To be successful, this position requires someone who is technically minded and focused with strong time management and prioritising skills. The successful candidate will have experience in leading both projects and teams and is able to forge strong relationships with cross functional departments.
Tertiary qualifications in Electrical or Electronics Engineering are essential. Trade Certificates in Electrical engineering as well as being licenced to work on low voltage and high voltage systems is highly desireable.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Suitably qualified candidates with the following skills and experience should apply:
- Proven experience in appliance or test equipment design, integration and system performance diagnosis
- Experience in building and assembling prototype or new test systems
- Experience in New Product Development
- Experience in leading and motivating a team
- Experience in System Integration
- Experience in Prototype Validation and Testing
- Experience in managing contractors, designers and cabinet builders
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
HIGHLY REGARDED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Understanding of ISO9001 quality standards
- Understanding Electrical regulations including IEC60335-1
- Understanding of relevant Australian Standards and Building Codes
- Knowledge in Root Cause Analysis and Lean principles
HOW TO APPLY....
Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page. You are welcome to include your CV to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
To provide an expression of interest in this opportunity,
please click the APPLY BUTTON below.
Thank you in anticipation of your interest in ActronAir.
No recruitment agencies please