- Supportive team environment
- Grow your skills and advance your career
- Flexible working environment including additional 2 days leave + annual leave loading
ActronAir is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join their Product Portfolio Management Team to assist with managing new product from concept to launch
ActronAir is an Australian owned Manufacturer and Distributor of Air Conditioning products that has enjoyed consistent growth over the company's 35 year operation. Our success is largely accredited to placing a high value on people underpinned by a culture of Continuous Improvement, Customer Focus and Achievement through a One Team approach.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
The Junior Product Manager has the overall responsibility and accountability to manage a specific product range throughout its product life cycle while assisting the Product Portfolio Managers in creation of new products and features, from idea stage to launch.
The overall purpose of the role is to achieve the company’s vision through the delivery of a product line that meets market demands and business objectives while ensuring the accurate, timely, development and maintenance of the assigned product range and accessories.
You will be responsible for gathering market insights to help the team formulate a strategy and a product roadmap that aligns with strategic business objectives as well as new product planning, development and launch, post launch life cycle management based on product growth and maturity, or decline.
You will manage multiple tasks within a market driven environment directed by the approved product roadmap while maintaining strong relationships across the business. You will also manage minor projects to ensure they meet deadlines and are within budget, this includes coordinating with team members and suppliers to deliver projects according to plan and schedule.
Exceptional communication skills with the ability to forge strong alliances with cross functional departments and the supplier support network are an essential requirement of the role.
The successful candidate will be supported in their development which will see them grow their skills and move in to more senior roles.
Suitably qualified candidates with the following skills and experience should apply:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to forge strong alliances with other team members and engage and motivate people
- Proven ability to grasp new concepts.
- Flair for juggling multiple projects and the ability to cope with the pressure of market driven deadlines
- Lateral thinker that is solutions oriented and has the ability to analyse data, interpret results and the impact on specific situations
- Results driven person who is prepared to roll up their sleeves to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as within a group
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally when necessary
The Junior Product Manager position requires someone with exceptional communication skills and the ability to forge strong alliances with cross functional departments and the supplier support network. Strong time management and organisational skills are essential.
To following skills whilst not mandatory, would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of product management principles and practices
- Experience in project management
- HVAC or related Industry experience, 3+ years
- Ability to speak, read and write Mandarin and Cantonese
HOW TO APPLY....
Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page. You are welcome to include a resume and any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit further information at a later date.
To provide an expression of interest in this opportunity,
please click the APPLY BUTTON below.
Thank you in anticipation of your interest in ActronAir.
No recruitment agencies please